- 200W Variable Power Consumption with Waterproof Transformer
- Up to 500 PAR at 12"
- Dual High-Density CREE LED Pucks
- 120° Quartz Wide-Angle Optics Provide up to 48" Spread
- Unique Fill Light LED Strip for True-to-Nature Color Blending
- Dual Halo Moonlights for Wide, Even Moonlighting Effects
- Full Featured 6 Channel Lighting Control with Ramp, Storm, Cloud, and Lunar Effects
- App & WiFi Controllable and Programmable with Nothing Extra to Buy
- Shareable Custom Lighting Programs
- Hanging Kit and Mounting Arm Options for Rimless or Rimmed Tanks*
- Oversized Copper Heat Sinks for Maximum Heat Dissipation
- Dual Whisper Quiet Temperature Controlled Cooling Fans
- Touch Sensitive Buttons for Quick, App Free Adjustments
- 1 Year Warranty
- Unlimited Cobalt Tank Tech Support Online or Over the Phone
Cobalt Aquatics is proud to announce the arrival of the most advanced aquarium LED lighting on the market - The C-Ray 200! Cobalt Aquatics’ line of C-Ray LED light fixtures bring powerful LEDs, minimalist design and advanced electronics together for the ultimate in aquarium light fixtures. The innovative C-Ray lights incorporate high output chips, fill light strips, and circular halo moon lights to provide strong, evenly distributed PAR output in one full spectrum, controllable array. Providing up to 500 PAR at 200 watts, the C-Ray 200 can cover tanks up to 48" long with beautiful, crisp light. Active, thermostatically controlled adaptive fans and copper heatsinks keep the C-Ray running cooler and quieter than any other light out there. With multiple mounting options, app driven Wi-Fi controllability out of the box, exclusive wide field quartz optical lenses, compact design and a waterproof power adapter, the C-Ray sets a new standard for aquarium lighting, outperforming all other currently available LED lights.
*Mounting arm sold separately
*C-Ray lights are not eligible for discounts.