- Fully submersible heater
- Easy to see indicator light
- Computer tested, accurate ±2°F
- Triac equipped thermostat turns heater on and off at lower voltage to extend life
- Shatterproof outer casing
- Modern super flat design
- Includes double sided mounting bracket with suction cups
The Cobalt Aquatics Easy-Therm fully submersible heaters feature a modern, flat design, and a simple to set thermostat with easy to see ON/OFF indicator lights. The positive clicking thermostat is equipped with a Triac that turns the heater on and off at lower voltage, and magnetic contacts that ensure positive contact and release of the thermostat switch every time. All of these features have been engineered to extend life and reliability of the thermostat and ultimately the heater. The thermal-plastic outer casing gives the Easy-Therm superior heat and shock resistance. Reversible mounting bracket gives the aquarist incredible installation flexibility. Perfect for freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Accurate to ±2°. Available in 25-200 watt sizes. 3 year warranty.