An economical supplemental sinking food, a perfect complement to a complete diet of other Cobalt fish foods. These sinking pellets are ideal for shrimp, crayfish, freshwater crabs, medium and large tropical fish, and bottom feeders such as larger cichlids, oscars, pacus, loaches, and catfish. Will not cloud water. PLEASE NOTE: Bottom feeder pellets are a long established dietary supplement that have been fed by aquarist and breeders for decades. They are not intended to be used as a complete diet and should be fed in conjunction with other Cobalt flakes, pellets, or frozen foods.
Cobalt is excited for our transition from jars to resealable pouches!
Why change to resealable pouches???
- Less fuels to manufacture
- Less greenhouse gas emissions to produce
- Less water usage in package production
- Lower transportation costs to ship the empty containers
- 74% less plastic than jars
- Increased availability of packaging!
Making a greener footprint and increased availability,
Transitioning to resealable pouches just makes sense!!!